Saturday, May 1, 2010


I made this shawl for a gal in Ravelry and realized that I absolutely love doing lace knitting!

Now I want to make more shawls and hope to in the near future. I work for yarn and/or cash, if anyone is interested!

This particular shawl was made with "Happy Feet" from Plymouth Yarn Co. It is a merino wool/nylon blend and is a dream to work with. The pattern is Ash Leaf http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ash-leaf-shawl and once you get the pattern in your head, it isn't difficult to do.

I hope the owner is pleased with it. She wanted to do the blocking herself (yeah!), so the photo here is about three-fourths finished. I didn't take a picture of the finished shawl as I was too anxious to mail it to her. (Ok, I admit it, I was also too lazy to lay it out again) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment