Sunday, July 18, 2010

Still hazy, hot and humid!

I cannot figure out where this summer is going. Oh wait! Maybe it is flying by as I sit in my recliner reading book after book because it is too hot to do anything else. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, as the saying goes!
I have really been on a reading jag. Mostly Debbie Macomber books. Reading the "Heart of Texas" series now, have one more to read.
I also have been reading "The Cat Who" series. It is really light, fun reading.

The craft projects haven't been totally neglected either, although I'm not working on them with much fervor. What I need to do is get more organized.

Next weekend my Mom and sister are supposed to go camping with me for 2 nights. That should be interesting. We have never done anything like that before. So as always, have book and yarn - will travel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment